Cámara Incubadora ARTI
Thermostatically controlled incubator with built-in lights (for all Microbiotests Toxkit tests)
There are 3 models available with standard doors from 135 to 455 litres net capacity.
- All-round Toxkit incubator (135 litres with 4 built-in lights). Incl. 2 metal racks + 4 sockets
- All-round Toxkit incubator (255 litres with 6 built-in lights). Incl. 3 metal racks + 7 sockets
- All-round Toxkit incubator (455 litres with 8 built-in lights). Incl. 4 metal racks + 9 sockets
The All-round Toxkit incubators are used for continous temperature control over a range of 2 °C to 40°C with or without illumination.
This makes them ideal for application as incubator for all Microbiotests Toxkits.
- Temperature range 2 °C to 40 °C, continously adjustable in steps of 0,1 °C
- Depending on the model 4, 6 or 8 built-in lights
- Low power consumption
- Illuminated display of preset/current temperature
- Power sockets inside the incubator
- 3 models available
The temperature can be set in steps of 0.1 °C and an LED display shows both the set temperature and the current temperature in the cabinets.
Other electrical devices, which require a power supply, can be connected to sockets incorporated in the interior of the cabinet.
Sockets CEE 7/5, type E with hinged lid, 230 V / 16 A, 2p + E, IP 44
The integral temperature control unit meets the requirements of the EMC directive issued as IEC 61326: “Electrical devices for measurement, monitoring and for use in laboratories”.
Improved, robust, insulated housing and highly efficient components provide maximum energy efficiency.
Power supply 220 – 240 V / 50 Hz